Wednesday, March 4, 2009
From time to time, I gather small thoughts for my blog. They are too small to warrant their own post, so I put them all together in one crazy, mixed up blog. This is that blog.
1. This title came to me in a dream. Since I have Anthony, I’m not dear hunting (unless you know someone really rich?) and could not come up with anything to go with it. But I really really wanted to use it anyway. (I suppose if I Googled it, I’d find it’s been used, but I don’t even want to know. For now, it’s all mine.)
2. I worked with someone who, every Sunday, would go to the gift shop and buy a newspaper. At the time, I had a subscription so I started bringing in my paper so she’d save a few bucks. Eventually my subscription ended and I did not renew, so I could save a few bucks. Then, I noticed she went back to buying the newspaper on Sundays, and I would find it in the garbage. She’d never even ask if I’d like to read it. So what is that? Inconsideration? Selfishness? Self-centeredness? What???
3. It’s 10 steps to the garbage. Why, poker player, must you throw your trash under the table???
4. Corporations have RUINED Vegas! ‘Nuff said.
5. Sun City, please build in Reno.