Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Subscribe to Me!

">

After much hair-pulling I managed to put a SUBSCRIBE field on this blog. It's over there ----------> at the bottom. Just put in your email address and you will get only fresh blogs, none of that day old stuff.

I've just learned how to do these kind of cool montages on YouTube. I'm attempting to put one of them right here on my blog for all to see. I'm now going to press the PUBLISH POST button and if that montage is here and right it just may be a miracle.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful montage. Thanks for sharing.

    Teresa M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you must have so much patience... i've only made a few pieces with seed beads but haven't gone into as much detail as you have, (congrats on figuring out how to post this, im not brave enough to play with html yet, even though my hubby is an expert using it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Look at you - subscribe button and a video! All done very nicely too. I'm not going to subscribe though because I have you in my blog list and see you every day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats this comment on my blog about artisticness not running your family? Look at your amazing jewelry! If it wasn't handed down to you..then you certainly started the gene yourself!

    ReplyDelete