Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Craft Show Dec. 7 & New Listing



Pictured is one my latest works, now available in our Etsy Shop. It's a bracelet inspired by the Leather Pride Flag. I'd never heard of this flag, but someone looking at my gay rainbow bracelet suggested it. We found pictures of it online and I had to give it a go. I think it came out very true to the actual flag. I'm not going to go into details about what the flag represents (partly because I'm not sure I'm clear on it.) I will say that while it's not for everybody, it sure is for somebody.

We are only doing one show this holiday season. It's this Sunday, Dec. 7 9AM-3PM at Temple Beth Sholom in Summerlin...Las Vegas NV (Town Center, 1 block north of Desert Inn. 10700 Havenwood Lane.) Given that our only show is at a Synagogue it's just as well I never got to my Christmas specific designs. Next year I'll have to plan earlier for that. I have no excuses for my lack of preparation, I'm pretty sure this season comes around the same time every year.

Hope all you Americans had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was fortunate in that it fell on my day off and nobody cooks a turkey like my mommy!!

4 comments:

  1. Very unique and interesting design! And yes, I remember Christmas being around the same time last year. But I understand because I honestly don't remember October or November of this year at all! It was gone in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL AND INTRICATE PIECE! Good luck at the show! I wish you and Saftah the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, all your bead woven bracelets are neat and precise, forming beautiful messages and graphics.

    Good luck in your upcoming show. I know you'll do well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at your show this weekend. Hope you do great!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete