Monday, August 4, 2008

Tag! I'm It/6 Random Things Re: Me


So there is a game of Internet Tag of which I have not been aware. I became aware when I got tagged by talented Jewerly Designer Jamee at Jonara Blu Maui. Imagine that, being tagged here in Las Vegas by someone all the way in Hawaii, is this internet thing wild and crazy stuff or what??


Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Six Random Things about ME ME ME

1. I broke my leg skiing when I was 3 yrs old. That's why I was never a particularly good skier.

2. I have never voted (can't do it. For more info, inquire within.)

3.I have 2 high school diplomas.

4 I'm an extremely tight poker player. Some might say too tight. But only those that are actually paying attention.

5. I have a fear of phones. Well a fear of talking to people on the phone. Not everybody but definitely strangers, people I don’t know very well, and people I haven’t spoken to in a long time. Thank goodness for email.


6A On my first day of school in Ste. Agathe (that would be May of grade 5) my future best friend wrote in her diary, “A new girl came to school today, she had messy hair.”
6B I have messy hair.


Ok, now my turn to tag 6 people. You are, of course, free to not do this but I would be very VERY sad. :-(

Anna Lee at Gahoole’Tree & Sassy D’Lite
Lois at A Beaded Affair (yes I remember)
Auggie at The Queen’s Jewels
Diane at My Gemstone Box
Teresa at Inspired Designs by Teresa
Wezz at The World of Wezz (love your waffles!)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! these are great! Especially number 6a and 6b..that is so cute! And I'm the same exact way on the phone! If it's been a long time since I've talked to someone..I'm so nervous.. I love email!

    Thanks for playing along..and thanks for the wonderful compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your list, especially that you are from Ste. Agathe. I was born in Montreal and spent a lot of time in the summers in Ste. Agathe - many fond memories. I was there about 5 years ago when staying in St. Saveur and was shocked by how much it had changed. I know why you can't vote!

    ReplyDelete